May 20, 2011

Puke vs. Blood

I feel that everyone is squeamish to one thing or another.  I realized today that I am a lot better at handling situations that involve throw up then situations that involve blood.

Recently I have cleaned up 4-7 different rounds of up-chuck.

Today when my coworker sliced his hand open and needed stitches, I stayed far away and hidden so that I wouldn't have to see.

Conclusion= I'm a dog person. A night owl. A milk drinker.  And a throw up person. 

Maybe I'll put that on my resume.

~Teach

4 comments:

  1. I'd rather deal with blood any day of the week than deal with throw up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Rhonda...blood is almost always easier than throw up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't mind blood or puke nearly so much as animal poop. Human poop I can deal with (I've been changing diapers since I was seven or something). But dog poop? Yuck!

    ReplyDelete