I have finally reached my third decade. I am NOT 30... but 20. (: I am officially no longer a teenager.
You can do lots of new things when you are twenty... such as:
- Throw a bouncy ball down an aisle and yell, "Go Pikachu Go"
- Ask to put a pack of gum on layaway.
- Put antifreeze in the freezer.
- Hide in the racks of clothing and grab people's ankles as they walk by.
- Go into the fitting rooms and 5 min. later shout, "There isn't any tp in here!!!
- Ride a display bike through the store and claim you're taking it for a test drive.
- Frozen pizza frisbee.
- Marco Polo.
- Hold a broomstick joust.
- Start a game of hide and seek and see how many people you can get to join in.
- Pull lawn chairs over to the demo TVs and watch.
Oh wait... maybe that was the wrong list...
Being 20 is not really a big deal... but I'm excited for this year anyway. (: